Training and Coaching
For Business Owners in Contracting, Home Services, and B2B Service Industries
Get Off the Hamster Wheel and Start Making Real Progress Today!
Solve Your People, Process, and Profitability Problems so You Can Gain Clarity and Confidence, Establish Effective Controls, Scale Your business, and Work Fewer HoursHow We Help
Download the Service Industry Success Path!
This invaluable, free guide shows you the 5 stages every service business owner goes through, how to determine which stage you’re in, and the handful of priorities to focus on to get you to the next stage.Show me the Path!
Not every lesson in business should have to be learned the hard way!
And you don’t have to do it all on your own!Schedule a No-Stress Zoom Call with Brian Today!
If you think and feel things like…
- “My business owns me. I have no freedom at all.”
- “I can’t delegate because I can’t trust my employees to make decisions that really matter.”
- “I’m too busy putting out fires to make any real progress. I am on a big hamster wheel.”
- “I’m going to be found out as a fraud. I don’t know what to focus on, or which of my many problems to take on first.”
- “I know I need to get processes and procedures in place, but I don’t even know where to start.”
- “I can’t hold my employees accountable, and there is no end to this in sight.”
- “I am afraid of losing it all. My business is out of control. What if I can’t figure all this out?!”
And wish you felt...
- “I have a thriving business with effective controls in place, allowing me to take time off – for family, church, traveling, pursuing my hobbies, or just for some time to myself.”
- I trust my team completely. My employees not only follow our processes, but they also take the initiative to improve them.”
- “All of our most important procedures are documented and followed. We are on plan to get all procedures documented.”
- “I completely understand my P&L, and have complete peace of mind that I can identify and solve any problem I have relating to people, processes, or profitability.”
“Because of what I learned working with Brian, my business saved $139,000 year-over-year on costs related to recruiting, hiring, retention, and training.”
“After working with Brian, in one year, my revenue grew by 36%, while I simultaneously reduced the number of hours I worked every week by 28%.”
Who We Serve
Brian is the “Nuts and bolts” trainer, teaching unglamourous, but necessary skills to people in unsexy, but vital industries.
Determine goals and uncover root causes of what's holding you back.
Break problems down into simple, step-by-step, actionable, tasks.
Focus energy on the tasks that make the most amount of progress.
New strategies to build a thriving business that doesn’t own you.
Business Advancement Accelerator
A transformative 90-day course that teaches frustrated or stuck business owners the essential skills to solve your people, process, and profitability related problems – using proven strategies developed from real-life experiences – without taking up too much of your precious time.
In this course you will learn:
- The reasons employees don’t follow directions and how to overcome them so you don’t have to keep tabs on every process or make every critical decision
- A proven, step-by-step process to hold your employees accountable so you don’t have to be afraid they won’t like you, will resent you, or will leave
- How to create and document procedures that are more likely to be followed so you can have peace of mind that things will be done properly, even when you aren’t checking on them
- How to read and interpret your P&L within 15 minutes each month so you can confidently and quickly zero in on problem areas and make improvements before things get out of hand
- The key areas of your business to focus on financially, so you can immediately see how your business is performing, and if you are making improvements
Group and/or One-On-One Training and Coaching
Guiding overwhelmed business owners, step-by-step, along the Service Industry Success Path. Members gain the skills to solve any problem they face. They get clarity about which priorities to focus on right now. And the confidence that they are following a proven plan to build a thriving business that provides the income and time they want, without trusting theoretical ideas, or relying on hope as a strategy.
Following this curriculum you will learn:
- How to build a business that allows you time for family, church, traveling and hobbies, and time for yourself
- Where to focus your time and energy so you can educate and train your team to make good decisions that you can trust, instead of having to make every critical decision yourself
- Where your business is today, relative to your ultimate goal, so you can see exactly which priorities you need to be focusing on right now
- How to develop your ultimate goal so you know exactly what you are trying to build
- A step-by-step plan for overcoming every obstacle you will face so you have peace of mind.
- From other business owners who have faced, or are facing, the same problems you are, and who understand exactly what you are going through
Business Coaching For Small Businesses in Phoenix, Arizona
Service Industry Success provides high-quality business coaching for small businesses in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas. Brian Harding is an experienced business owner who knows the struggles and challenges business owners face when establishing their businesses. Brian’s experience is what makes him uniquely qualified to provide the high-quality business coaching you need.
Business Coach For Small Businesses Phoenix AZ
Service Industry Success provides a high-quality business coach for small businesses in and near Phoenix, AZ: Brian Harding. He has actually been in the business ownership trenches, so he knows first-hand the difficulties and challenges business owners face and how to overcome them.
Coaching Small Business Owners Phoenix AZ
Service Industry Success provides coaching for small business owners in and near Phoenix, AZ. Brian Harding knows the challenges and frustrations you face when you are trying to start a small business, establish it, then scale it to where it is capable of continuously generating profit whenever you choose to step away from it.
Small Business Coaching And Consulting
Service Industry Success provides the small business coaching and consulting you need to turn your small business into a profitable, successful, and sustainable business that will endure for years to come.
General Contractor Business Coach
Service Industry Success is the general contractor business coach you need to overcome the difficulties and challenges of starting and sustaining a small business. Brian Harding has been where you are with his business; he has the experience and knowledge to know what fears and challenges you are facing and how to overcome them so that your business is as successful as you want it to be.
Set up a no-pressure 45-minute Zoom call with Brian to get you on the path to success!
Developed from real-life experiences. Proven Results for business owners just like you.
Here is a sampling of success stories from our clients.
We will provide the clarity of a proven, step-by-step plan.
You’ll build a thriving business that will provide the income and freedom that you deserve.Schedule a No-Stress Zoom Call with Brian Today!
Hi, I'm Brian!
Author, keynote speaker, and founder of Service Industry Success where I train and guide business owners in Contracting, Home Services, and B2B Service Industries. I know first hand how frustrating it can be to operate a service-based business. I help business owners just like you overcome your feelings of frustration and uncertainty, and to build a company that provides the income to fund the lifestyle you want, while also giving you the time to enjoy your life outside your business.
If you’re feeling unsure of yourself, stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated, you’re in the right place. Together, we will get you on track and build the business of your dreams.More About Brian
Brian's Book Now Available
This book focuses on leading and managing a team of people in a service business. Brian shares the specific ideas and strategies he learned from his own mentors, which transformed him from being what he calls, “Perhaps the world’s worst supervisor,” to a leader who ranks leading a team of people as his greatest strength. In addition, Brian also includes ideas and tactics he has developed on his own, and which have helped many business owners frustrated with employee compliance, participation, and accountability.Get Brian's Book
Book Brian To Speak At Your Next Event
Are you looking for a proven entrepreneur and service business expert to teach your audience on topics relating to business like: creating a thriving culture, leading a team of people, process improvement, or customer service?
Could your audience benefit from the inspirational story of how a kid who failed 7th grade, and grew up in ultra-poor conditions went on to start, scale, and successfully exit a multi-million-dollar company, complete with all the failures and blunders he experienced along the way?
Does your audience want to hear from someone who has been in their shoes, has had the worries of making payroll, and faced the struggles of entrepreneurship firsthand?
If so, click this button to reach out to Brian and his team.Book Brian for Your Event